Use this tool to get data from HASP HL Dongle:
TORO Dongle Monitor for Hardlock/Hasp4/HaspHL v3.2
1. Install original drivers of HASP HL Dongle.
2. Download, install and Run TORO Dongle Monitor for Hardlock/Hasp4/HaspHL v3.2. Set menu parameter USB -> Output To File.
3. Run your protected program and work with it a few minutes.
4. At the bottom of the TORO Dongle Monitor you can find some text:
Hasp In:> HaspInitPacket
PW1=XXXXX (0xPWD1) , PW1=YYYYY (0xPWD2)
It's valid passwords for your dongle. HASP HL Dumper can be found in the folder of monitor. Run it with parameters:
h5dmp.exe 0xPWD1 0xPWD2
5. Send me all generated files to the address I can contact you.
Any troubles? Contact with our support.